The mineral content of your body’s tissues is reflected in mineral content found in your hair. Trace Mineral Analysis is a test that measures the amount of mineral content in your tissues by testing its content in your hair. Through this test, mineral imbalances (lack or excess of mineral content) that cause frequent metabolic dysfunctions can be found before their symptoms appear.
Utilizing the results of hair analysis, the appropriate diet and supplementation can be designed to fit each individual’s specific needs. Trace Mineral Analysis provides a metabolic blueprint with a higher degree of applicable scientific accuracy than ever before.
COMMON CAUSES OF A MINERAL IMBALANCE
- Poor quality water and even excess intake of pure water
- Improper diet (excessive intake of refined carbohydrates and sugars, strict vegetarian diets or other exclusive diets)
- Taking vitamins and minerals which are not compatible with your current body chemistry
- Excess acidity of the body
- Birth control pills
- Accumulation of toxic metals from the environment, job or hobby
- Inheritance of mineral patterns from parents